Great client service! Appreciate the personal relationship and care given by everyone on the Connor …
If you own a WaveRunner, Jet Ski, Sea-Doo, or another brand of personal watercraft, you need the right personal watercraft (PWC) insurance in place. PWC insurance brings protection against a range of potential losses, including accidents, liability, and damage to your watercraft from vandalism or theft. At Connor Insurance Agency, we help our local clients put the right type of insurance policy in place to protect against a range of financial losses.
What type of personal watercraft insurance coverage makes sense? It is important that the craft itself is protected against:
- Damage to another craft or impact with a dock
- Bodily injury or loss of life that is determined to have been your fault or the fault of a person driving your craft
- Injury claims to others who were towed by the craft for waterskiing or wakeboarding
- Physical damage to the craft
- Injury to you or another person who suffers an injury from another watercraft operator who carries no insurance or inadequate insurance
- Costs of towing or other emergency services
Every personal watercraft owner must have the right policy in place – but what is right for you? At Connor Insurance Agency in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, one of our local agents can help you find the right policy, with sufficient coverage to protect your watercraft, your family, and others should an unexpected accident occur. It is important that you speak directly with a qualified agent, as some policies carry restrictions that you may not understand until it is too late, forcing you to pay the costs of a claim out-of-pocket. We ensure our clients fully understand the small print before they buy.
Call one of our friendly, local agents today to get the personalized service you deserve – and a person you easily reach when you need help.
Awesome team!! I feel like I am in good hands with Connor Insurance. Morgan does …
They are on the ball, understanding and do a great job of communicating. Super down …
Starting with the first phone calls for your agency, I felt like you respected me …
Always ready to help with questions or problems and follow through
Always attentive and take care of all needs as they arise.