Entry Level, Career Opportunity, No Experience Needed, Insurance Agency
Do you want …
- Steady, reliable work with no fear of being laid off?
- An opportunity to advance to above average income levels?
- A pleasant workplace with friendly co-workers?
- Fast-paced, varied work with no time to get bored?
If yes, we hire only the best. Are you …
- A bright, fast learner?
- Proficient on computers in the Windows environment?
- Positive, upbeat and courteous?
- Reliable, trust-worthy and dependable?
- Willing to be involved and help out wherever help is needed?
- Looking for an opportunity to prove yourself?
If yes, our Service Assistant position may be exactly what you’re looking for. Our Service Assistants provide support for our licensed insurance agents, so the agents can stay focused on client relationships. The Service Assistant work involves data entry, forms and information processing, administrative tasks, client contact and much more.
The Service Assistant position also serves as the training ground to learn the insurance business and advance to higher levels of income and responsibility, if desired.
If this interests you, no direct experience is needed. However, here’s what YOU need to qualify for the position …
- Our office is highly automated, so you MUST be able learn and retain new computer activities EXTREMELY fast and well.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Sherrills Ford, NC 28673.
- You MUST be able to work, full-time, during our office hours of Monday – Friday. On Friday we close early. These hours are not flexible.
- Administrative and/or insurance agency experience is a plus.
This is an entry level position and pays annual salary of $19,000 and up, depending on experience, with HEALTH INSURANCE!
To apply send resume with an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your introduction, tell me why you’re a great fit for this position.
Do NOT apply via any other method.