Quite possibly the best – and easiest – commercial insurance producer job ever!
As our Commercial Producer, you talk to commercial lines prospects. You advise and counsel them on coverage, qualify them for carrier placement, and write their applications. High tech. agency systems make your life easy, with fewer duplicate data entries. Leads tracked via CRM, VOIP for text, phone, and fax, AMS system for documentation, all automated to the max!
What do you get?
- HIGH COMMISSION RATES PLUS income-increasing incentives & bonuses!
- Our benefits package – health, dental, vision.
- Flexible hours, office space, and remote work options!
- A secure position in a well-established insurance agency. We’ve been here 30 years…and counting!
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment.
- Top carriers to represent – making your success a breeze!
- A business excited about its future and growth.
If this interests you, you need to understand one VERY important thing … This tremendous career opportunity is available only to the best we can find!
Are YOU …?
- Positive, upbeat, and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner – especially with new computer tools and skills?
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic?
If you answered yes to all those questions, here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position …
- You MUST have an NC Property & Casualty insurance license – or an equivalent license from another state and be prepared to get your NC license.
- You MUST have experience quoting and writing Commercial Lines insurance.
- You MUST get to work reliably when required. We are located in Sherrills Ford, NC 28673
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during most of our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with an hour off for lunch. On Friday, we close early, at 1:00 pm. Hours are Flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
- You MUST be committed to our clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide top-shelf service. That’s the business we’re in. If you have the required experience, you know that.
- You MUST be ok with a commission-based pay structure.
We provide excellent benefits, competitive commissions, bonuses and incentives, growth and income advancement opportunities, and a great team of co-workers. We will hire a motivated person committed to high-quality work and top-shelf service.
To apply, send your resume with cover letter and commission requirements to email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re an excellent fit for this position. Do NOT apply via any other method.