Quite possibly the best insurance agency CSR job ever! No cold calling. No prospecting. Focus on your client relationships!
Why be a plain old CSR when you can become a Protection Advisor? As a Protection Advisor you stay focused on your relationships with your clients. You advise and counsel them on coverage options. You help them understand their insurance decisions. And you solve their insurance problems for them.
What do we have to offer?
- A secure salary PLUS commission & bonuses!
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- A secure position in a well-established insurance agency. We’ve been here 17 years…and counting!
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment.
- Top carriers to represent – Erie, Progressive, National General – making your success a breeze!
- A business excited about its future and growth.
If this interests you, you need to understand one VERY important thing … This tremendous career opportunity is available only to the best we can find!
Are YOU …
- Positive, upbeat and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner – especially with new computer tools and skills?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position …
- You MUST have a NC Commercial Property & Casualty insurance license or, based on your experience, be prepared to obtain your NC license immediately.
- You MUST have experience with insurance – preferably in a CSR or Producer role, or in a position that’s prepared you for CSR duties.
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Sherrills Ford, NC 28673.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm with an hour off for lunch. On Friday we close early at 1:00. These hours are not flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
- You MUST be committed to your clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide top-shelf service. That’s the business we’re in. If you have the required experience you know that.
To apply send resume with an introduction to email@example.com.
In your introduction, tell me why you’re a great fit for this position.
Do NOT apply via any other method.